Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TUSAL 2015! January Update

Once again, I am joining the TUSAL Challenge!  This year I decided to add my ORTs to a Ball Mason jar instead of my usual small wine glass.  Since we are moving in only a few days (three days actually), I haven't done much cross-stitching in the last month and now almost all of my craft stuff is packed up, ready to head to Charleston.



The next posting is due February 18, 2015.  I better get stitching again soon after our move or my jar will be empty!  

If you're not sure what the heck a "TUSAL" or "ORT" is, be sure to check out the link to the TUSAL challenge hosted by Daffycat by clicking on the link on the main blog page. 

The New Moon dates for 2015 are:


January 20
February 18
March 20
April 18
May 18
June 16
July 16
August 14
September 13
October 13
November 11
December 11




Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment