Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

TUSAL Progress - August Update

I'm a little ashamed to show my TUSAL photo this month.  It's quite pitiful. :-(  I'm pretty sure I could come up with a few good reasons but I'll just show the photo and chalk it up to being busy.  Better luck next month!

The next posting is due September 5th.  Be sure to check out the link to the TUSAL challenge by clicking on the list on the main blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment