Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIPocalypse 2013 - August Update

As promised last month, I made quite a bit of progress on my cross-stitching.  No empty TUSAL glass for me next month on September 5th!  The catch is that the progress was made on other projects and not those on my current WIP list!  LOL!  Oh well.  I did start and finish a couple of small items that I have turned into cards for my Calico Craft Designs Etsy shop.  I don't have a lot of experience making cards and I thought these for Halloween came out pretty well.  What do you think?

Happy stitching until the September update on the 19th!


No comments:

Post a Comment