Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

It's Back from the Framer!

The Hardanger piece that I worked on for my friend Kelley's wedding is finally back from the framer.  I had a hard time choosing a frame for the piece.  They really didn't have exactly what I was looking for or at least what I had in my head; however, I think the one I found is pretty too.  And I'm please with the way that it turned out!  You can't even see my little "boo-boo" if you don't know where to look.  I'll present it to her next Tuesday when my entire team is in the office.  I really hope that she likes it and enjoys it in her home.  It was nice to sit and work on it in the evenings and it made me really remember why I love Hardanger.



No comments:

Post a Comment