Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Cat Pillow Design is Finished

I was finally able to work on and complete the second half of the two-part stitching project needed to make the cat pillow for the WOCS stitching group.  I finished the first part, the cat face, in mid-June.  I just completed the "Hug Me" tag earlier this week.  I had picked out matching fabric back in mid-June that will be sewn into the body of the cat.  Since I myself cannot sew a single stitch, I'll be sending both cross-stitched parts and the fabric to someone from the WOCS Yahoo group who will turn the design into a cat pillow for charity.  Although, I won't get to the see the finished pillow in person, I'm looking very forward to seeing a photo of it before it gets sent out to someone to enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. That will be a beautiful cat pillow! I have also stitched squares for WOCS. They're a great group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute design and pretty colours

    ReplyDelete