Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

It's a cool, very rainy day here in Atlanta.  So cool, as a matter of fact, that it seems much more like early spring than the middle of summer.  It's a nice break from the heat of previous years but the rain does tend to limit outdoor activities.  Even so, I'm looking forward to enjoying grilled burgers later today and spending time with my husband who is still recovering from surgery but is getting better every day.

I hope that you too can enjoy this wonderful holiday with family and friends and that no matter what the weather, you have a safe and happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment