Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Look What I Won!

Thank you very much to SoCal Debbie of "Debbie's Cross Stitch" blog!  I was entered into a drawing for a free "Let's Do Coffee" chart and I was chose at random as the winner!  I'm so excited!  I can't believe I was actually chosen.  I have the perfect person in mind to receive this design as a gift.  And I may stitch it for myself as well.  I'll be sure to post a few photos of my progress once I get started. :-)  Here's a photo of Debbie's finished design from her blog.


Check out SoCal Debbie's post by clicking on the link below:

http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/2013/07/lets-do-coffee-winner-and-new-giveaway.html

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Raquel! Giveaways are so much fun and a great way to meet new friends! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete