Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Monday, May 13, 2013

TUSAL Progress - May 2013

This past Friday (5/10/13) was the date for sharing your ORTs in the TUSAL challenge.  It was also the weekend that my inlaws visited for a couple of days so I'm a little late with the photo posting.  This is the first official month since I joined.  Look at all the pretty colors!

Picture will be up as soon as I can get my files to download to my computer.  Ugh!

The next posting is due June 8th.  Be sure to check out the link to the TUSAL challenge by clicking on the list on the main blog page.

Happy Stitching!


UPDATE AS OF 5/24/13:  Finally got my photos to download from the camera.  Here are my ORTs for the month of May 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment