Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

TUSAL Update - February 2015

February jar of ORTs
Hi once again!  It's TUSAL time again!  

I've slowly been unpacking my craft items over the last several days and have been able to settle down in the evenings to work on my "Scenic Bridge" piece as well as another butterfly by designer Gail Bussi.  This should be the fourth and last one that I need to complete before passing them off to a friend to complete a baby quilt.  It's a joint gift from the two of us for another friend who had a baby girl back in October 2014.  The move caused me to be seriously delayed in getting my part completed so this will be a belated gift for an almost 4-month old.  I don't think she'll mind if it's a bit late.  I hope not anyway.  


The next posting is due March 20, 2015.  If you're not sure what the heck a "TUSAL" or "ORT" is, be sure to check out the link to the TUSAL Challenge by clicking on the link on the main blog page.  

As always, Happy Stitching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment