Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Friday, April 11, 2014

A Long Absence

It's been about six months since my last post on "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog.  Due to personal and family medical issues, the holidays were a blur and the beginning of 2014 has flown by as well.  I simply have not had the time to really focus on my personal craft projects, gifts, or items for the Calico Craft Designs Etsy Shop.  The dust is beginning to settle, so to speak, and I hope to begin again.  I'll be rearranging a few items on the blog and hope to join in with the TUSAL Challenge and ongoing WIP challenges very soon.

Here's to a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment