Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

TUSAL Progress - March 2014 Update

Since I have been away from my blog and many of my crafts for a while, I haven't been keeping up with the TUSAL Challenge or with my ORTs.  I know...shame, shame.  Now that I'm back, however, I decided to start off with my current TUSAL jar.  I missed the official posting from March 30 but I'll be ready for the upcoming one in April! :-)

The next posting is due April 29, 2014.  If you're not sure what the heck a "TUSAL" or "ORT" is, be sure to check out the link to the TUSAL challenge by clicking on the link on the main blog page.


The New Moon dates for 2014 are:

January 1
January 30
March 1
March 30
April 29
May 28
June 27
July 26
August 25
September 24
October 23
November 22
December 22

No comments:

Post a Comment