Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

TUSAL Progress - April 2014 Update


Time for the next TUSAL posting!  My glass has a lot more ORTs in it than it has in previous months.  I've been able to devote more time to both cross-stitching and Hardanger.  Now, to be fair, this month's collection is not just for the month of April.  It does have a few older threads from February and March as well.  Not many, but a few.  I haven't participated in the TUSAL Challenge since late last year and so this is my first photo now that I'm off and running again!

This month I worked on a Hardanger piece for a friend who is getting married in May.  I'll post an update about it and add a few pictures later today.  I also worked on a couple of small designs that will be made into greeting cards.  I'll post about them later as well.

The next posting is due May 28, 2014.  If you're not sure what the heck a "TUSAL" or "ORT" is, be sure to check out the link to the TUSAL Challenge by clicking on the link on the main blog page.  Happy Stitching!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment