Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Joining the 2014 Smalls SAL

I decided today that I would join the 2014 Smalls SAL hosted by Heather from Stitching Lotus.  I have quite a few ideas for cards and other small items this year and this is the perfect way to make sure I get some of them finished.  I'll be committing to complete one small piece each month and it will be posted on or around the last Wednesday of each month.  I'm excited to get started!  You can learn more about Heather's SAL or sign-up to participate by visiting her site here or by clicking on the link on my blog home page.  I better go get started...the next one is due on April 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment