Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Friday, June 14, 2013

TUSAL Progress - June 2013


This past Saturday (6/8/13) was the date for sharing the monthly ORTs for the TUSAL challenge.  As seems to be the case here lately, I'm a bit late with my progress posting.  I didn't have a lot of time this month to dedicate to cross-stitching or my other crafts.  My husband has been recovering from major surgery and I've had to do a lot more for him around the house.  I never really realized just how many little things he does until he couldn't do them anymore.  I've also started back to school again so my free time is a bit more limited.  Anyway, here's my updated photos for this month.  Not quite as many colors as last months but still pretty.
 

 The next posting is due July 8th.  Be sure to check out the link to the TUSAL challenge by clicking on the list on the main blog page.
 
Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment