Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pots, Plants, and Pillows, Oh My!

Today I finished purchasing my plants and accessories for my backyard patio.  I added new pillows and a tabletop fountain to my set-up this year.  I spent the afternoon outside, listening to music, potting my plants, and trying not to get sunburned.  It was only about 84 degrees but humidity was up and, well, they don't call this place "Hotlanta" for nothing!  In the sun it got quite warm.  Luckily, there was a nice breeze blowing and I was mostly in the shade.

Tomorrow I think I will focus on my crafts again.  Rain is in the forecast for the afternoon and evening and as we all know, that makes for great crafting weather!  I hope you are having a great weekend and find some time to work on your projects.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment