Welcome to "The Girl's Gone Crafty!" blog about all things, well, crafty, of course! My name is Raquel, owner of Calico Craft Designs, and lover of all things Craft. I hope that you too will join me on my journey to finishing one more UFO (unfinished object), stitching for charity, and just learning more about the wonderful crafts available out there.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WIPocalypse 2013 - June Update

I'm back in school.  That's my excuse for this month.  *wink*  I haven't been cross-stitching a lot lately or doing anything crafty for that matter.  I started back to school about 3 weeks ago, summer classes that last for about 9 weeks.  I'm a Horticulture student and identifying plants and creating a project notebook of 100 plants, as well as taking care of my husband after surgery has been taking a lot of my free time.

I did manage to work on one project, however.  I finished the cat face for World of Charity Stitching and I am just starting on the "Hug Me" tag that will go on the finished cat pillow.  I even picked out some pretty cool fabric to go with the colors I chose for the face and tag.  I've posted the cat face and I'll add a photo of the fabric once I've completed the tag that goes with it.

Last stopping point

Just an in-progress photo

The finished kitty face
Happy stitching until the July update on the 22nd!

2 comments: